This is a rare opportunity to join the sales staff at Bredemann Ford! One of the Most Successful and Long-Standing Dealer Groups in the Chicago area seeking to add Enthusiastic and Motivated Sales Consultants to our team!
Position is full-time with some flexibility in shifts. This is an Opportunity to sell both New and Used Automobiles. Training will be provided. Compensation includes base pay plus commission up to 40%, periodic contest incentives, subsidized health insurance, and 401K plan.
- Work with potential buyers by asking about their requirements and interests, matching requirements and interests to various models, and building rapport.
- Fully understand automobiles in our inventory and compare/contrast competitive models.
- Responsible for demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features of vehicles to customers, taking customers for test drives, and providing explanations of our warranties and service department.
- Work with Sales Manager to prepare price quotes for clients and discuss with customers the advantages of buying from our dealership.
- Develop customer base by maintaining rapport with previous customers and obtaining referrals, notifying them of special offers or programs, meeting prospects at community activities, and responding to phone inquiries and internet leads. Utilize personal network to expand sales opportunities.
- Provides management team with information by completing prospect status reports as requested.
- Utilize internal system to track sales activities and create personal work plans.
- Participate in additional training opportunities and stay current on industry news.
- Enhances dealership reputation by providing customers with an outstanding sales experience.
- Participate in special projects as requested by management team.
Previous auto sales experience at a dealership is REQUIRED.
FORD sales experience is STRONGLY PREFERRED. Preference will be given to candidates with Ford sales experience.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. BILINGUAL in any language is a HUGE PLUS but is not required.
MUST be highly motivated and have excellent people skills!
High School Diploma Required.
MUST be able to pass a criminal background check and have a valid drivers license.
Please email resume to email@example.com